The 2020 CHESLA Scholarship is officially closed! Our scholarship committee will be reviewing applications and recipients will be notified in late July. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
CHESLA is excited to continue to award scholarships to eligible students in pursuit of higher education in the State of Connecticut.
To qualify, a student must:
- Be a resident of the State of Connecticut
- Be an undergraduate student for the 2020-2021 academic year, enrolled at least half-time
- Be enrolled and attending an eligible Connecticut state or non-profit, degree granting institution of higher education in the 2020-2021 academic year
- Have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $6,000 or less per the student’s most recent FAFSA submission in 2020-2021
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Not be in default on any CHESLA loans
Eligible Connecticut Institutions