CHESLA is excited to continue to award scholarships to eligible students in pursuit of higher education in the State of Connecticut.
The 2021 CHESLA Scholarship application for students pursuing an undergraduate degree is now open! Apply Now!
The deadline to submit an application is May 1, 2021.
To qualify, a student must:
- Be a resident of the State of Connecticut
- Be enrolled at least half-time for the 2021-2022 academic year,
- Be enrolled and attending an eligible Connecticut state or non-profit, degree granting institution of higher education in the 2021-2022 academic year
- Have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $6,000 or less per the student’s most recent FAFSA submission in 2021-2022
Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
*required for undergraduate degree scholarships only
- Not be in default on any CHESLA loans
Scholarships remain available for students pursuing a healthcare or manufacturing certificate for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Eligible Connecticut Institutions